Wednesday, April 21, 2010


today i think is a special day..go many place..
because im very happy..and i din miss him anymore..


today 7am wake up already..coz my mom kacau me~make me cannot sleep~XD
and then accompany mommy go to the hospital..becoz her toothache..><
tootache make my mom pain 2 day jor@@ so poor~


after 12pm..im go to singapore interview with my fren~
hehe..4pm like tat out from singpore..
after then go to burger king eat burger~so syok ah~


when eatting finish..saw the time still early~
go 2 shopping centre..i dono tat place how to spell@@
we go to watch movie 2gether~
before watch da movie..we go 2 saloon find my fren~
he help me make up@@ i think he good in make up..
u cannot believe he learning make up 6month onli~
hahaha..when watching movie..so funny~
no ppl laugh..onli me laugh==dono why..
coz my fren kacau me kua~haha


i think we are good in partner..
but i know we are cannot together..
because something reason..
but we still can be a best fren!haha






No comments:

Post a Comment